TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
2602010 Ontario Inc DBA Capital Auto Parts Terms and Conditions Of Every Sale.
Below are the standard terms and conditions of every sale. If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to the appropriate sales team member for any questions
- All auto parts sold follow the manufacture warranties. Most products in which we sell come with a lifetime warranty. This lifetime warranty is only applicable if performed by the original purchaser
- New returns are only accepted within a 45 day period. Any returns outside this period of time will be subject to restocking fees and/or refusal of return.
- Core returns must be returned within a 30 days period. Any cores returned after this period will be denied.
- Since Capital Auto Parts doesn't perform any labour services. We cannot warranty your labour on a repair. Any defect components of the repair will happily taken back as a defect for a full credit
- We do however have paid labour programs that will cover your labour for up to 365 days. Ask your sales person for more details.
- Our invoices are payable within terms indicated on the invoice, unless another payment timeframe is indicated on either the invoice or the order. In the event of non-payment by the due date, Capital Auto Parts reserves the right to request a fixed interest payment amounting to 24% of the sum remaining due per annum. Capital Auto Parts will be authorized to suspend any provision of services without prior warning in the event of late payment.
- If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (60) days after the due payment date, Capital Auto Parts reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client.
- Certain countries apply withholding at source on the amount of invoices, in accordance with their internal legislation. Any withholding at source will be paid by the client to the tax authorities. Under no circumstances can Capital Auto Parts become involved in costs related to a country's legislation. The amount of the invoice will therefore be due to Capital Auto Parts in its entirety and does not include any costs relating to the legislation of the country in which the client is located.
- Capital Auto Parts undertakes to do its best to supply performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed timeframes. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. Capital Auto Parts cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer.
- In order for it to be admissible, Capital Auto Parts must be notified of any claim by means of a letter sent by recorded delivery to its registered office within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by Canada law.
All International order are a final sale. These products cannot be returned unless a freight implication.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.